Our highly professional, multi-lingual team of more than 50 individuals are all industry experts in various aspects of the Broadcast, Video & Photography business. The team are dedicated to bringing life to technology which embodies the belief that in this increasingly complex world, customers need solutions and help from a trusted supplier who offers relevant information and reliable advice at competitive prices.
Training, Workshops & Events
Advanced Media Trading regularily hosts educational & promotional events to showcase a selection of their latest products & services as well as to raise the market knowledge about the products & techniques. These events and workshops are often hosted by key industry professionals from across the globe who offer valuable insights into technological advancements and techniques.
Attendees enjoy the opportunity to test the latest equipment during ‘hands-on’ sessions enabling them to personally experience the features and capabilities of the products.
- 3D Stereography Workshop by P+S TECHNIK for the first time in the Middle East
- “Freedom of Creativity” event with SONY, APPLE, ADOBE & HP
- “WEISSCAM HS2 MK II” from P+S TECHNIK Introduction event for the first time in the UAE
- SONY: The next dimension technology event – in association with SONY
- ZEISS Lens Day
- “Beauty of Images” with Hasselblad & Profoto ( yearly event - it has been orgnzied 3 times so far)
- Sony F3 & Zeiss lense interactive workshop
- Sony F65 Introduction event
- Filming with DSLR – Introduction Level
- Filming with DSLR – Intermediate Level
- Non-Linear Editing Workshop with Adobe Premiere Pro
- Steadycam Techniques One-day Workshop - Glidecam Stabilizers
- Sony PMW-F5 & PMW-F55 Cinematography Cameras & 4K Workflow
Awards & Achievements
- Winner of the “Best Distributor” of the year – Digital Studio CABSAT 2010, 2011, 2012 & 2013 (4 consecutive years)
- Winner of the "Best Product" of the year for P+S Technik SI-2K - Digital Studio CABSAT 2009
- Dubai 48hour Film Project - Main Sponsor
- Fujeirah Culture & Media Authority
- 10th Environmental Awarness Photo Competition 2012