Astera FP2 Helios Tube is an RGB – Amber – Mint LED lighting Tube that has all the features of the popular Titan Tube while offering a smaller format. It allows mounting in areas where a Titan Tube wouldn’t fit and also increases portability. This LED lighting Tube has 8 pixels, half the brightness of the Titan tube and just over half its length. Colors and brightness are perfectly matched to those of the Titan Tube.
The Astera FP2 Helios Tube was specifically engineered for the Cinema, Film, Photography, and Broadcasting industries. The Astera Helios Tube is optimized for an ultra-high TLCI (Television Lighting Consistency Index), a very high CRI (Control Rating Index) and peak brightness (1,450Lm). An installed backside display allows any user to set the colors of their choice, as well as the Hue, saturation, and Intensity. Another cutting-edge addition, the Helios Tube now accepts wired DMX via a special power/data combo cable.
- Astera FP2 Helios Tube Features:
- 8 Pixels – 8 individually controllable pixels
- Tunable White – Ranges from 1,750K to 20,000K
- Ultra High Color Rendering – TLCI >96, CRI >90, from 3200K to 6500K
- 2h Boost Mode – 2.8 times the brightness in white for almost 2 hours (compared against the AX1)
- Backside Display – Quick access to DMX setup, colors and hue, saturation, intensity control
- Wired Data Connection ( + Wireless DMX) – DMX, Art-Net, sACN and power can be distributed via the PowerBox