Audio-Technica BPHS1 Broadcast Stereo Headset
- Cardioid pickup pattern of the dynamic microphone rejects off-axis sounds
- Boom-mounted microphone can be positioned on the left or right side
- Adjustable cushioned headband and lightweight design for long-wearing comfort
- Rugged design with user-replaceable cable and ear pads
- Detachable cable (BPCB1) terminates in 3-pin XLRM-type connector for microphone and ¼” 3-conductor for headphone
The Audio-Technica BPHS1 Broadcast Stereo Headset is created especially for on-air news & sports broadcasting, announcing & interviews, this rugged stereo headset offers natural, highly intelligible and focused vocal reproduction, closed-back circumaural (around-the-ear) ear cups to seal out background noise, and a high-output dynamic microphone mounted on a flexible gooseneck boom.
The headset’s microphone has a cardioid polar pattern tailored for pickup of speech with maximum voice intelligibility over a wide range of frequencies. It is more sensitive to sound originating directly in front of the element, making it useful in reducing pickup of unwanted sounds. The flexible gooseneck boom swivels for easy positioning on either the right or left side.
|Connector||1/4" Phone (Headphone) 3-pin XLR (Mic)|
|Frequency response (headphones)||20-20,000 Hz (Headphone) 40-20,000 Hz (Microphone)|
|Ear Coupling||Closed-back Dynamic (Headphone) Cardioid Dynamic (Microphone)|
|Weight (without cable)||9.3 oz (264 g)|
Audio-Technica BPHS1 Broadcast Stereo Headset 3 Windscreens