Blackmagic Design ATEM 2 M/E Production Studio 4K
- Supports NTSC/PAL/HD/UltraHD 4K @ 10-bit
- Supports 4K Resolution Over SDI or HDMI
- 20 x 6G-SDI & 1 x HDMI Inputs
- Tri-Sync/Blackburst Ref. Sync Input
- 10 x Built-In Frame Synchronizers
- Two Independent Multi-View Outputs
- Program Outputs in SD/HD/4K HD
- 4 Upstream & 2 Downstream Keyers
The ATEM 2 M/E Production Studio 4K from Blackmagic Design is a live event multi camera production switcher with 20 video inputs built into a 2RU chassis. Supporting NTSC/PAL/HD and Ultra HD 4K (3840x2160) video formats, the switcher connects to a wide range of cameras and sources, delivering a single program stream in SD, HD, or Ultra HD video. All this is done live and in real time with no rendering required. The switcher features a reference video input for synchronizing the switcher to other equipment using tri-level or blackburst sync. Each input also features its own frame synchronizer, which allows you to use cameras that do not feature Genlock as well as input video from computer sources.
The switcher provides 20 6G-SDI video inputs and one 4K HDMI input, which shares a channel with one of the 6G-SDI inputs. Outputs include three 6G-SDI Program outputs, one HDMI Program output, six 6G-SDI auxiliary outputs. All inputs and outputs are SD/HD/UHD switchable, with the exception of dedicated down-converted HD Program output for monitoring UHD footage on an SDI-equipped HD monitor. Two independent multi-view outputs are available, in both SDI and HDMI, so you can monitor up to 16 cameras across two screens.
The switcher features luma and chroma keyers for real time effects and composites in Ultra HD, with 10-bit processing. Two downstream keyers allow you to use two graphics/logos/titles/lower thirds from up to twenty stored graphics in a wide variety of formats. Additionally, the switcher features a built-in SuperSource layer switcher which, in addition to the two full M/E's, keyers and DVE, provides an additional four independent DVE channels letting you re-size and position live cameras, video replays, broadcast graphics, and more.
A built-in 22-input audio mixer handles the embedded HDMI and SDI audio from the 20 active video inputs as well as audio from the balanced or unbalanced analog audio inputs to provide you flexibility and creative audio options. Audio output is embedded in the SDI and HDMI stream, as well as available via balanced audio outputs. The control panels connect via the Ethernet port and provide control all the features of the switcher. Illuminated front panel buttons on the switcher allow you to locally select the aux output, while a 2-inch LCD screen built into the front of the unit allows you to see the aux output for instant confirmation of the correct output.
Either a Mac or PC running the included ATEM software controls the switcher's operation and settings. For those who like the feel of a physical control panel, the optional ATEM 1 M/E and 2 M/E Broadcast Panels can be used.
- The ATEM 2 M/E Production Studio 4K switcher supports 4K Ultra HD video (3840 x 2160), which is four times the resolution of Full HD. The video format is set by the user and must be the same across each input, as the switcher cannot scale different input formats to match the project format.
- The switcher features 20 single link 6G-SDI and one HDMI 4K input, which allows you to connect SD/HD/Ultra HD and computer-based signals to the switcher. However, the HDMI input is shared with one of the SDI inputs, so you can only have a maximum of 20 inputs.
- The switcher takes reference video in for sync timing, either blackburst or tri-level sync, so that it can interface with other post production equipment.
- Each input incorporates its own frame synchronizer, which enables you to use cameras that do not have genlock capability or to input computer sources such as Keynote or PowerPoint Presentations.
- The switcher includes a built-in audio mixer for mixing and balancing embedded audio from all 20 video inputs as well as the two audio inputs, each with two channel support. This lets you manually mix sources or you can set mixer inputs to "audio follow video" so your audio crossfades as you switch between sources.
- The switcher features two program outputs for the final video, delivering SD/HD/Ultra HD via three 6G-SDI port and one HDMI 4K connector.
- The switcher features six SDI auxiliary outputs capable of delivering the program out feed with or without the downstream keyer effects in SD, HD and Ultra HD. Control of the Aux output is by front mounted panel buttons, and built-in LCD screen for immediate confirmation of the Aux output.
- Two independent multi-view outputs available via an SDI or HDMI connectors so you can see up to 16 cameras across two screens.
Advanced Media is BLACKMAGIC DESIGN authorized reseller. Contact Advanced Media Dubai for Blackmagic Design ATEM 2 M/E Production Studio 4K
Blackmagic Design ATEM 2 M/E Production Studio 4K