Sony Launches FX6 Full-frame Professional Camera
Ready to tell amazing stories..
Inside a compact body that's ready for grab-and-shoot action, the FX6 packs a highly sensitive, full-frame image sensor with the power to expand your moviemaking creativity.
The FX6 Cinema Line Camera puts revolutionary compactness and performance in the hands of creators, with its full-frame image sensor and breathtaking sensitivity. Leading-edge movie functions deliver game-changing performance and a library of cinematic looks, alongside pro interfaces and an electronic Variable ND Filter.
FX6 Product Highlights:
- 4K 10.2 megapixel full-frame back-illuminated CMOS Exmor R™ sensor
- Compact and lightweight body design for on-the-go shooting
- Ultra-high sensitivity with ISO expandable up to 409,600 for very low light conditions
- 15+ stops of dynamic range
- S-CinetoneTM look profile, also used in FX9 and inspired by VENICE colorimetry
- BIONZ XR™ image processing engine, first used in Alpha 7S III
- Fast Hybrid Auto Focus, also used in Alpha cameras and FX9
- Recording up to 4K 120p / HD 240p, 10-bit 4:2:2 color depth in full-frame
- Support for up to 12G-SDI and 4K at up to 60p 16-bit SDI RAW output
- Compatible with more than 50 native E-mount lenses
For more information visit: https://www.amt.tv/sony-fx6-full-frame-cinema-camera-body-only.html