DJI Osmo Pocket Extension Rod
- Telescopes to up to 30" in Length
- Joystick and Multiple Control Buttons
- Smartphone Holder for Monitoring
- Connection over Optional USB Cable
DJI Osmo Pocket Extension Rod is like an advanced selfie-stick with a joystick and control buttons for the Osmo Pocket gimbal. It also features a smartphone holder for monitoring. The Extension Rod telescopes to up to 30" in length, enabling you to shoot from many more angles. To control the gimbal from the Extension Rod's multiple control buttons, you can either connect the two using a compatible USB cable or the Osmo Pocket Wireless Module, both sold separately. The Wireless Module attaches to the bottom of the gimbal and establishes a connection over Wi-Fi.
The Extension Rod is compact, yet the handle is thick enough to provide a comfortable and secure feel in your hand. It's powered by a built-in LiPo battery that's charged by the Osmo Pocket automatically when connected. It also has a 1/4"-20 mounting thread on the bottom for attaching it to tripods and other supports along with the gimbal.
- Telescopes out to up to 30" in length
- Joystick and multiple control buttons
- Smartphone holder for monitoring
- Connection over a USB cable or the Osmo Pocket Wireless Module, both sold separately
- Built-in battery
- 1/4"-20 mounting thread