edelkrone FLEXTILT HEAD V3
- Ultra Flexible camera positioning solution
- 5.5 lb (2.5 kg) carrying capacity
- Easily positionable with no knobs to tighten
- Keeps the camera on balance in all tilting angles.
- Can be balanced on a table with no tripods
- Can be attached on tripods
- Can raise the camera 6 in (15 cm)
- Has a built in spirit level
- Has 3/8” hole under (includes 1/4” adapter)
- Has markers for pan angle
- 100% CNC machined aluminum body
edelkrone FLEXTILT HEAD V3.
Authentic features for next-level camera positioning
Positioning the camera angle with one hand has never been simpler. FlexTILT Head v3 has no buttons, locks, or knobs and uses edelkrone’s one-of-a-kind Constant Friction Technology which prevents the joints from losing grip even after countless adjustments - unlike imitation knock-offs on the market.
Easy Height Adjustment
Instantly adjust the height of your camera without the burden of tripod legs. Simply pull, tilt, and get the exact angle you want, maximizing the efficiency of your production. Don't let your tripod limit you!
Let it stand as a stand-alone
Unlike other camera heads, it is effortless to find the center of gravity with FlexTILT Head v3, especially on flat surfaces where it doubles as a stand-alone camera stand. FlexTILT Head v3 is the best assistant a one-man crew could ask for!
The most sought-after camera head is now re-engineered to be more accessible.
Extended Dolly Shots
Increase your dolly in/out range up to 6.7" (17 cm) while recording a video on any slider by fully extending FlexTILT Head v3.
Precise & smooth panning
Easily achieve precise panoramas with pan marking and lens center shifting.
Low angle, high angle or even instant vertical shots
From filming to photography, nail any angle shot in an instant with FlexTILT Head v3.
Works great with Everything
Attach any mirrorless, DSLR, or compact cinema camera setup up to 5.5 lb (2.5 kg) with peace of mind. FlexTILT Head v3 is also the perfect add-on for edelkrone sliders, dollies, jibs, motorized heads, and camera stands.