The JibONE mounts onto a tripod and provides motorized tilt and pan functions for camera rigs up to 11 lb. It is constructed from aluminum with stainless steel components, which create a strong, durable frame. Operation is virtually silent and smooth, and while it is motorized and can be controlled remotely, it can also be operated manually.
The JibONE has a quick and easy setup, mounting onto a tripod using a 3/8"-16 thread, and the camera or camera rig mounts onto the end of the arm using a 3/8"-16 screw. The jib arm measures 2' long when folded, and provides 1.6' of camera travel when in motion. Four 2.2 lb counterweights are included to balance heavier rigs, and they can be added one by one to accommodate different rig sizes.
The motor allows the camera to travel 1.6' at variable speeds between 8 and 140 seconds per second, controlled by the smartphone app. The JibONE app connects to the jib via Bluetooth and allows you to control the settings, speed, tilt, and pan. It also allows you to set a one-touch time-lapse as well as combine with optional HeadPLUS or HeadONE units to utilize target tracking, target switching, sequencing, and target learning. You can also connect your camera to the 2.5mm shutter trigger port to control shutter and run/stop camera operation.
The JibONE is powered using a 100 to 240 VAC power supply, or it can be powered using separately available dual LP-E6 or L-series battery plates. A 59" long 2.5mm male-to-female shutter extension cable is also included with the unit to provide additional slack, preventing cable pulls during movement.
- Motorized jib mounts onto a tripod with 3/8"-16 thread
- 3/8"-16 camera or head mounting screw
- Supports camera rigs up to 11 lb
- Control manually or via Bluetooth with app
- Four stackable 2.2 lb counterweights included
- Camera travels up to 1.6' at variable speeds between 8 and 140 seconds per second
- 59" long 2.5mm male-to-female shutter extension cable included
- App supports iOS 11.0 or later and Android 5.0 or later
- Compatible with HeadPLUS and HeadONE