The HPRC (High-Performance Resin Cases) HPRC4400F Waterproof Hard Case (Black) is a lightweight, waterproof, unbreakable case. The case can be used to carry audio, photo or video equipment and accessories. It meets ATA 300 specifications for shipping cases. The hard-resin shells are virtually unbreakable and the interior rubber O-ring keeps the case air and watertight. The case has an air pressure release valve. It is carried by a super-soft rigid grip handle.
This case has a cubed foam interior.
- Lightweight, unbreakable TTX01 resin exterior
- Crushproof, extreme weather/climate proof, acid corrosion proof and non conducting
- Cubed foam interior
- Neoprene PA66 O-ring keep the cases air and watertight
- Tight closures
- Reinforced corners
- Stainless steel hardware
- Reinforced, double hinged locking system for increased safety and security
- Molded-in hasp allows for optional padlock
- Interior consisting of 1 convoluted foam in the lid, cubed foam interior layers and 1 bottom foam layer
- Temperature rating = +32 to +176°F (-40 to +80°C)
SEBS rubber, super-soft rigid grip, folding top handle
Two large polypropylene and SEBS rubber haul handles
Meets or exceeds ATA (Air Transport Association) 300 rated for shipping cases
IP67 military specification is an international standard IEC 60529 that classifies the level of protection that is provided against the intrusion of solid objects or dust, accidental contact, and water. The first digit indicates the level of protection that the enclosure provides against access to hazardous parts and the ingress of solid foreign objects. The rating of 6 indicates the highest level of protection - no ingress of dust, complete protection against contact. The second digit indicates the protection of equipment against harmful ingress of water. The rating of 7 (out of 8) ensures that entry of water in harmful quantity shall not be possible when the case is immersed in water under defined conditions of pressure and time (up to at least 1.0 m of submersion).
STANAG 4280 and DS 81-41 are NATO equivalents for military specifications for standardized endurance and quality tests designed to simulate extreme situations
Flammability rating of HB standard, V-0 available by Special Order: from UL 94 Flame Rating System