Insta360 Titan 11K Cinematic 360/VR Camera
- 8 x Micro Four Thirds Sensors
- 8 x 200° Fisheye Lenses
- Up to 11K Resolution VR Photo and Video
- HDR Photos, 10-Bit Color
- "No-Stitch" Editing
- FarSight Remote Viewing and Control
- CrystalView 11K Playback
- Record 11K While Live Streaming 4K Video
- FlowState Image Stabilization
- Crisp, Noise-Free Low-Light Performance
Insta360 Titan 11K Cinematic 360/VR Camera captures 2D 360/VR photo and video up to an 11K resolution with 10-bit color and 3D 360/VR video at up to 4K. The Titan features eight Micro Four Thirds sensors, precise 9-axis FlowState stabilization, CrystalView monitoring on standard devices, automatic proxy file creation, Wi-Fi control, FarSight remote monitoring support, and stitch-free editing in Adobe Premiere Pro.
The Titan's optical features include eight 200° fisheye lenses, adjustable shutter speed, and an ISO range of 100 to 6400. Video is captured up to 10560 x 620 at 30 fps in 11K 2D resolution in MP4 format. H.265/H.264 compression is supported in-camera, and ProRes 422HQ is available when post-stitching. An HDR (high dynamic range) function provides crisp, natural-looking lighting even in poorly or unevenly lit settings. High-speed frame rates are available up to 120 fps and the still mode includes raw, JPEG, DNG, burst, and time-lapse options.
The FarSight monitoring provides a ground range from up to 984' away or a ground-to-air range of 3280' away. The Wi-Fi signal can connect up to 65' away in an open area, and video preview at a maximum of 30 fps is available up to 16' away. The CrystalView function converts 11K VR footage for viewing on popular VR headsets, standard smartphones, or monitors. The Titan also supports live streaming modes up to 4K 2D with its built-in server that provides simultaneous recording up to 6K 3D.
Image stabilization is a vital VR component and the Titan combines a 9-axis gyro with the downloadable Insta360 software for precise, customizable stabilization. A built-in GPS module provides data for precision-mapping applications. The Titan features nine SD card slots, all requiring cards to be installed for operation. It also features a sturdy, compact aluminum frame, an Ethernet port, and an HDMI port for streaming video output.
- Eight Micro Four Thirds sensors, 11K 2D and 10K 3D video resolution, 11K 2D/3D photo resolution, and eight f/3.2 fisheye lenses with 200° angle of view
- 12-stop exposure range; 100 to 6400 ISO range; multiple exposure, photo, and white balance modes; crisp, noise-free low-light performance
- Nine SD card slots record in-camera, one for each lens plus one additional SD card slot; up to V30 UHS-I read/write speeds are recommended, and all cards are required to be installed for operation
- Record video with post-processing stitching up to 10560 x 5280 at 30 fps (11K 2D), 9600 x 9600 at 30 fps (10K 3D), and real-time/in-camera stitching up to 3840 x 3840 at 30 fps (4K 3D); H264 and H265 in-camera and ProRes 422HQ formats
- Capture real-time/in-camera and post-stitched HDR JPG/DNG photos up to 10560 x 5280 (11K 2D) and 10560 x 10560 (11K 3D)
- Four mono microphones record AAC ambisonic audio
- Additional features: 9-axis gyroscope, FlowState stabilization system, Optical Flow and Template stitching, 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi, live stream modes with built-in server, iLog video modes, 10000mAh battery