Lume Cube 2.0 Daylight-Balanced Portable LED Light (Black, Single)
- 5600K Color Temperature
- 1 to 750 Lux Dimmable Output
- Continuous Output Light
- Strobe Capability for Still Photo Work
Lume Cube 2.0 Daylight-Balanced Portable LED Light (Black, Single) features a 5600K color temperature, and the unit's output is dimmable from 0 to 750 lux. The light is suitable for use as either a video light or a still photo strobe. It features an 80° beam angle, and the output has a CRI rating of 95 for excellent color rendition. It incorporates a rechargeable battery that lasts 90 minutes at full brightness.
The Lume Cube is controlled either manually or via Bluetooth using Lume-X, which is available on iOS or Android. The 1/4"-20 female threads allow you to mount the Lume Cube onto a variety of optional camera accessories. A Low Light mode allows you to dim the light down to 1% brightness. The fixture has a rubber plug to cover its ports, which makes it waterproof only down to 30' and makes it usable in both dry and wet weather or while fully submerged.
- A CRI rating of 95 and the 80° beam angle make this a powerful light fixture with excellent color rendition.
- The Lume Cube features a built-in optical sensor to slave it to other strobe units. The flash features variable duration from 1/8000 of a second to freeze motion to one second for more exposure.
- An optional app, Lume-X, allows you to control the unit via Bluetooth
- You adjust power levels by toggling up and down, instead of having to cycle through the settings.
- A Low Light mode is also accessible, allowing you to dim the light from 10 to 1%.
- The Lume Cube is waterproof down to 30 feet. This allows you to comfortably use the Lume Cube in wet weather as well as dry or when submerged.