Lume Cube AIR LED Light is a highly versatile LED light suitable for numerous applications. Combined with optional Lume Cube (as well as third-party) mounts, it can be used for on-camera, smartphone, action cam, and underwater photo/video lighting (it's not recommended for drone use because of the built-in magnet). It's a flexible and convenient light for use in standard operations, vlogging, and selfie shots. The built-in magnet on the back allows you to attach the light to various objects for creative purposes as well ordinary uses, such as providing a light source when you're changing a tire or fixing something in the dark. Being that it's so small, you can simply pull it out of your pocket and hold it with your hand to light up a shot or a place. An included lanyard helps with this.
The Lume Cube AIR is smaller and about half as lightweight as the original Lume Cube and has a rubberized grip exterior. It features a 5600K daylight color temperature with a 90+/- CRI rating, and provides 400 lux brightness at 3.3' in a 60° beam angle. The lens is custom-designed to deliver smooth falloff and extra push.
The light can be controlled using the single button on top or via the companion Lume-X iOS/Android app, which works seamlessly over a Bluetooth connection. The onboard button allows you to switch between four brightness levels as well as select the strobe mode. The app lets you do the same thing as well as monitor the battery level. Multiple units can be controlled and monitored via the app at the same time.
The Lume Cube AIR operates on a built-in lithium-polymer battery and runs for 2.5 hours at half brightness, and 30-45 minutes at full brightness. The battery is rechargeable via a micro-USB port on the side of the light. A white diffuser and warming diffuser are included for achieving different tones of light.
Note: Because of the built-in magnet, the Lume Cube AIR is not recommended for use on drones.
- Suitable for on-camera, smartphone, action cam, and underwater applications using optional mounts with the 1/4"-20 mounting thread on the bottom
- Useful for photo/video, vlogging, and selfie lighting
- Built-in magnet on the rear allows for various standard/non-standard uses
- 30' waterproof
- 5600K daylight color temperature
- 90+/- CRI rating
- 400-lux brightness at 3.3'
- 60° beam angle
- Lens custom-designed to deliver smooth falloff and extra push
- Rubberized exterior
- Operate using the onboard control button or the companion Lume-X iOS/Android app
- Switch between four brightness levels
- Switch to strobe mode
- Multiple units can be managed and their battery levels monitored via the app
- 2.5-hour runtime at half brightness / 30-45 minutes at full brightness
- Built-in lithium-polymer rechargeable via a micro-USB port on the side