Sony LMD-941W 9" LCD Monitor
- 9" Display 1920x1080, Active Matrix LCD
- Supports NTSC/PAL & HD
- Composite, SDI & HDMI Inputs
- 178° Viewing Angle Top/Bot, L/R
- Built-In Signal Analyzers
- Safe Area Markers & Focus Aid Function
- Timecode & Audio Level Display
Sony LMD-941W 9" LCD Monitor is a 9" production monitor that is at home in both the field and in a studio or mounted in a rack. The LMD-941W displays NTSC, PAL and HD video supporting interlaced, progressive and PsF formats. It supports resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 and frame rates from 23.98 to 60P. The LMD-941W features composite, SD/HD-SDI and HDMI inputs with composite and SD/HD-SDI outputs. With excellent off axis viewing qualities, this an excellent choice for either a single viewer or when an entire group is going to be watching.
The monitor features built-in waveform and vector scope displays for checking that the video signal is within spec. The built-in camera focus aid enhances the edge detail for critical focus adjustments, allowing you to judge focus on its 9" screen, and not a tiny camera viewfinder. Timecode display, embedded audio level indicators and safe area markers allow you to precisely check your images for framing issues or audio distortion.
A built-in display function features four selectable modes for adjusting how the monitor displays interlaced video. The LMD-941W also features seven assignable control buttons with LED indicators and a rotary switch, for making selections and adjustments to the monitor. Built-in decoders allow you to display closed captioning on the monitor. The monitor is powered by 12 volts DC via the 4-Pin XLR connector, a V mount battery, or the included AC to DC adapter.
- The LMD-941W features an a-Si TFT Active Matrix LCDO display, which features multiple color gamuts (SMPTE-C, EBU, ITU-R BT709). The Display also features selectable gamma settings including 2.2, 2.4 and CRT emulation.
- The wide viewing angle allows for off axis viewing when everyone is crowding around the monitor to see the footage. This allows you to see a consistent image from virtually any position.
I/P Mode Functions
- The LMD-941W provides four user selectable modes for viewing interlaced footage as progressive frames.
This mode interpolates the images between fields to reduce jagged edges from temporal artifacts.
This mode interpolates the images within a field for quick signal processing and is only available for a 1920 x 1080 signal.
This mode merges odd and even fields together, and is best used when viewing either still images or Progressive Segmented Frames (PsF). Moving images captured in an interlaced format and displayed in this mode will tend to display jitter due temporal artifacts.
This mode doubles each field and is useful for editing and monitoring fast moving images. There is a processing delay of less than half a frame.
Advanced Media is SONY authorized distributor. Contact Advanced Media Dubai for Sony LMD-941W 9" LCD Monitor
Sony LMD-941W 9" LCD Monitor