Tokina AF 11-16mm f/2.8 CF Nikon Mount
- Ultra-wide 11-16mm focal length
- Constant maximum aperture of f/2.8
- Excellent optical performance
- Internal Focus
- Water-repellent coating NEW
- One-touch Focus Clutch mechanism
Tokina AF 11-16mm f/2.8 CF Nikon Mount. Based on widely popular AT-X 116 PRO DX II model atx-i 11-16mm F2.8 CF is designed and optimized for contemporary APS-C sensor DSLR cameras in terms of improved specifications and renovated design with still photographers and video content creators’ demands in mind.
The Tokina atx-i 11-16mm F2.8 CF features two models to fit Nikon F and Canon EF mounts.
- Wide cinematic angle enough to feel confident in small places
- Minimized focus breathing – the subject framing does not show any change with focus adjustment.
- Natural footage - the image is not distorted while panning due to almost zero distortion performance
- Constant aperture to use zoom while you are filming
- A perfect match to use with gimbal.
- Ideal wide angle fitting cinematic standards
- Light weight
- Zooming abilities that allow user to shoot in different angles using the same lens.
- Since the overall length does not change thanks to internal type of focusing, there is no need to do gimbal calibration every time the angle of view was changed.
- Great color rendering and resolution abilities.
- Affordable price and high quality compared to really expensive cinema lenses.
|Dimensions||Approx. 3.31 x 3.51" (84 x 89.2 mm)|
|Focal Length||11 - 16 mm|
|Minimum Focus Distance||11.81" (30 cm)|
|Aperture||Maximum: f/2.8 Minimum: f/22|
|Maximum Reproduction Ratio||1:12|
|Angle of View||104° - 84°|
|Camera Mount||Nikon F|
|Weight||1.21 lb (550 g)|
|Format Compatibility||Nikon DX|