Atomos 7" Shogun Ultra Monitor-Recorder
- 7" 2000nit monitor-recorder
- Capture in ProRes RAW up to 8K 30P, 6K 60P & 4K 120P
- Flexible codec choice - ProRes RAW, ProRes, DNxHD & H.265 (HEVC) - all for free!
- New AtomOS 11 improves memory management, boosts responsiveness, and unleashes new features
- 12G SDI INand OUT and HDMI IN and OUT
- Bi-directional HDMI<=>SDI input conversion with simultaneous SDI & HDMI outputs
- Long range ATOMOS AirGlu sync technology for wireless timecode via RF and Bluetooth LE
- Connectivity to Atomos Cloud Studio gateway of services
- Mount Type: Camera Mounts
- Monitor Resolution: 1920 x 1200
Atomos 7" Shogun Ultra Monitor-Recorder.
All the connectivity you’ll ever need:
- Solid Internet - Network connectivity with Wi-Fi 6E and GigE.
- Wireless Sync - Long-range robust wireless sync and control with AirGlu RF.
- Third-party Sync - Third-party sync and app control with Bluetooth AirGlu BT.
- USB-C Port - For future updates.
- More Power Options - Multiple power options with NP battery slot and separate 2.1mm locking jack DC input.
- SDI Out - Separate SDI Out for comprehensive SDI<>HDMI cross-conversion.
Super bright screen
Shogun Ultra’s super-bright, large 7-inch screen is viewable in almost every kind of light. Indoors, outdoors, or anywhere you need critical, viewable, instant feedback on your images. With 2000 nits brightness, it’s ideal for checking your HDR footage while you’re still on set. Or play back your recently captured shots on the same pristine screen for review or even uploading to the cloud.
Choose your workflow
Shogun Ultra has two faces: Local and Cloud. Use it conventionally, and you have an incredible HDR screen, new monitoring tools and both HDMI and 12G-SDI. Turn on its wireless and network capabilities, and you have access to new and productive cloud workflows like camera to cloud and Atomos Edit. You can even edit your project in the cloud and publish directly to social media within minutes of shooting the action.
Enhance your camera
Shogun Ultra can capture RAW inputs up to 8K at 30fps, 6K at 60fps and 4K at 30fps and simultaneously output a standard viewable video signal via HDMI or SDI for devices that don’t support RAW formats. With a super bright 2000nit 7-inch SuperAtom IPS touchscreen for clear images and easy accessibility to the features in AtomOS, Shogun Ultra has a new operating system and user interface.
The Ultimate Shogun
In addition to network and SDI connectivity, you get access to super-efficient cloud workflows, and you can cross-convert between HDMI and SDI. Take advantage of the new, ultra-fast and reliable WiFI 6E for more stable connections. Shogun Ultra, which can be remote-controlled over Bluetooth with AtomRemote App, is the most practical and affordable way to stream, transfer and edit in the cloud.
Capture simultaneously up to 4K 60p ProRes RAW and HD 60p H.265
Record full-quality files in ProRes RAW up to 4K 60p while at the same time recording HD 60p to H.265. It’s the best of both worlds. Boost your productivity by storing your definitive copy in ProRes RAW ready for your post-production workflow, and use your H.265 copy for your camera to cloud activities.
Original camera filenames over SDI
Automatically match filenames, timecode and record triggers from ARRI, Canon, RED and Sony cameras. Previously, camera to cloud relied on matching filenames with hero and proxy files made by AtomOS. Now, thanks to cooperation with ARRI, Canon, RED
and Sony, Atomos C2C files are matched back to the original in-camera (OCF) filenames.
Any camera, any format. Anywhere
Pair Shogun Ultra equally well using SDI or HDMI with smaller cameras as part of a minimal setup or with full-size camera rigs on large-scale productions. Shogun Ultra is made from precision materials with a solid aluminium frame, crafted for maximum durability. Weighing only 360g (0.79lbs), you can use it comfortably with a handheld camera. Shogun Ultra includes anti-rotational ⅜ – 16 mount points on the top and bottom. It ships with a ¼ – 20 adaptor for easy mounting on industry-standard equipment from a wide range of manufacturers.