Blackmagic Design MultiView 16
- 16x 6G-SDI Inputs with Loop Outputs
- 4x SDI & 1x HDMI MultiView Outputs
- Supports SD, HD, Ultra HD 4K, DCI 4K
- 2x2, 3x3, 4x4 Multi-View Configurations
- Built-In LCD with Spin Knob Control
- Push Buttons on Front Panel
- Ethernet for Remote Control
- 1RU Machined Aluminum Chassis
- Built-In Multi-Voltage Power Supply
Blackmagic Design MultiView 16 features sixteen 10-bit 6G-SDI inputs that let you monitor SD, HD, or 4K sources in any combination on Ultra HD monitors or TVs. This lets you take advantage of the high resolution displays to view each source with increased clarity. The MultiView 16 allows for 4, 9, or 19 views to be selected, with each input fully re-synchronized. Two HD-SDI, two 6G-SDI, and one HDMI multi-view outputs are provided, as well as a loop output for each 6G-SDI input for passing the signals to additional devices.
Housed in a 1RU machined aluminum frame, the MultiView 16 is ready for use in the studio, broadcast truck, or even on location. It can be controlled using the illuminated buttons, spin knob, and 1.5" LCD screen on the front panel, or with the included control software via the Ethernet port. A SOLO button lets instantly full screen a single source. For easy integration into any facility, a built-in multi-voltage power supply supports 90 to 240VAC.
Advanced Media is BLACKMAGIC DESIGN authorized reseller. Contact Advanced Media Dubai for Blackmagic Design MultiView 16