NANLITE FS-300B LED Bi-color Spot Light
- Rated Power: 350W
- Color Temperature: 2700K to 6500K
- 120° Beam Spread, 55° with Reflector
- 2700-6500K Color Temperature
- 0 to 100% Dimming
- CRI/TLCI: 96/97
- 55-Degree Reflector that outputs 38720 lumens at 1 meter.
- Pre-programmed Lighting Effects
- On-board controller: 2.4G/APP/DMX Control
United Arab Emirates
Next Day * (standard overnight)
3-5 working Days (international priority)
- POWERFUL, EVEN LIGHT OUTPUT - The bi-color FS-300B LED Monolight from Nanlite utilizes a larger LED array than most COB LED monolights to deliver up to 38720 Lux @ 1m (with the included reflector) as well as a smooth and even light spread with no hotspots when used in a softbox.
- BI-COLOR WITH ADVANCED FEATURES - The FS-300B has an adjustable CCT range of 2700K-6500K, giving you the full flexibility of bi-color. It also has advanced features: Maximum Output Mode (supplies full output power), and Constant Output Mode (maintains constant intensity across CCT range).
- FULLY INTEGRATED MONOLIGHT WITH IN-BODY COOLING - A true monolight, the FS-300B combines the control unit, power adapter, and lamp body into one compact unit. The integrated design makes it more lightweight and enables effective heat dissipation, ensuring the fixture performs at its best for longer.
- BOWENS STYLE LIGHT MODIFIER MOUNT - By utilizing the near-universal Bowens style light modifier mount and incorporating an umbrella holder into the yolk, the FS-300B is compatible with a massive selection of light modifiers. Including, but not limited to, Nanlite's line of fresnels, softboxes, and umbrellas.
- PRACTICAL EFFECTS - With pre-programmed customizable special effects, the FS- 300B makes it easy to imitate lighting scenarios that can otherwise be tricky to recreate. Simulate 12 different practical lighting effects: CCT Loop, INT Loop, Flash, Pulse, Storm, TV, Paparazzi, Candle/Fire, Bad Bulb, Firework, Explosion, and Welding.
PRODUCTS YOU MAY LIKE