Tilta Nucleus Nano II Wireless Lens Control System
- Camera Communication for Adjusting Settings, Shutter Speed, Frame Rate via WiFi, Bluetooth & USB-C
- Multiple Motors Can be Controlled by the Hand Unit Alone, Up to 3 Motors for Focus, Iris
- Lens Mapping Functionality Displays Real Time Focal Distance Info. for More Accurate Focus Pulling
- Compatible w/Nucleus M/Nano, DJI Focus Motors, RS2/RS3 Pro, Canon Camera, Sony, Black Magic Design
- Touch Screen Display Provides Easy Access to Advanced Features and Enhanced
Nucleus Nano II Wireless Lens Control System
The ultimate tool for all filmmakers seeking precise control over their lenses. With its advanced features and seamless compatibility, this system revolutionizes the way users can control their lenses, cameras and gimbal systems.
The new and improved Hand Wheel
Puts control at your fingertips allowing you to control two focus motors from the compact controller. Users can utilize the Main Dial to adjust focus, while the new Control Rocker lets you effortlessly handle Zoom or Iris functions with a dampened Rocker, perfect for easing in or out of zooms.
Experience unparalleled flexibility and control
With the Nano II's ability to handle up to 3 motors for Focus, Iris, and Zoom when used with the optional Multi-Functional Power or Control Handle. Navigating through the system has never been easier thanks to the new 1.6" Touch Screen Display and user-friendly interface which provides quick access to an array of advanced functions including dedicated pages for lens mapping and camera control functions.
Wirelessly adjust camera settings
Via Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and the motor's USB-C port for compatible camera systems such as Canon, Sony, Black Magic Design and more. This makes the Nano II the perfect option for filmmakers who regularly utilize support systems like Drones, Car Mounts, Cranes, Gimbals, or any other rig that makes it difficult to quickly adjust camera settings.
The lens mapping control screen
Offers real-time focus distance information, allowing you to stay informed and in control of every frame without relying on physically marking a focus disc.
With an internal battery powered by a USB-C port, the Nano II offers an impressive 7 to 20 hours of continuous power, depending on usage.
Equipped with a high-performance motor
The Nano II delivers a remarkable five times the torque of its predecessor with convenient USB-C power input and output ports, allowing users more flexibility when powering multiple motors.
Nano II is the most compatible system to date
Featuring compatibility with DJI RS2, RS3 Pro, DJI Focus Motors, Nucleus M and the previous generation of Nucleus Nano, ensuring a smooth workflow for users who already utilize previous iterations of the Nucleus Ecosystem. Elevate your filmmaking experience with the Nucleus Nano II - Wireless Lens Control System. Gain precise control over your lenses, enjoy an intuitive user interface, and experience unmatched compatibility with industry-leading gear.
- Nucleus-Nano II Hand Wheel Controller
- Nucleus Nano II Motor
- 30cm USB-C Power Cable
- Black 15mm Rod Holder to Dual 1/4"-20 Adapter
- Black Aluminum Rod 15x100mm
- Photographic Lens Follow Focus Gear Ring
- 3/16" Allen Key
- Soft Carrying Case for Nucleus Nano II