Tokina 50-135mm T2.9 MK II Cinema Zoom PL Meter
- Covers Super 35mm Sensors
- Parfocal Lens Design
- Constant T2.9 Aperture
- 0.8 MOD Focus, Aperture, and Zoom Rings
Tokina 50-135mm T2.9 MK II Cinema Zoom PL Meter covers Super 35mm image sensors, does not exhibit focus shift while zooming, and comes with a PL mount. Updated from its T3.0 predecessor, the lens features a constant T2.9 maximum aperture over the entire zoom range and has a 2.7x zoom ratio.
It features an enhanced all-metal housing optimized for video and digital cinema use and provides manual focus control with 300° rotation. It has an easy-to-read distance scale measured in feet and a clickless aperture ring for smooth iris pulls. The focus, aperture, and zoom rings all have standard 0.8 pitch gears for use with follow focus systems.
Featuring two aspherical elements and super-low dispersion lens elements complimented with multilayer coatings, the lens is able to produce images with high contrast and sharpness while minimizing flare, diffraction, and ghosting. A 9-blade aperture diaphragm yields pleasing focus highlights while further reducing the chance of diffraction at small apertures. The lens has a common 95mm front diameter for use with professional matte boxes and has a filter thread size of 86mm. The lens mount is interchangeable with separately available Sony E, Canon EF, MFT, and Nikon F mounts.
- Constant T2.9 maximum aperture zoom lens
- Parfocal lens design prevents focus shift as you change your zoom
- Covers Super 35-sized sensors
- 4K image sharpness
- Rugged all-metal lens housing
- 0.8 pitch geared focus, aperture, and zoom rings
- 9-blade aperture diaphragm
- Common 95mm front diameter for use with matte boxes
- 86mm filter thread
- Minimum focus distance of 39.6"
- Separately available interchangeable Sony E, Canon EF, MFT, and Nikon F mounts